It’s been fourteen years since the last time the Philadelphia Eagles made it through the playoffs and faced the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. Now after some serious hardships, tough games, and Carson Wentz being taken out of the game, the Birds have conquered once more and are taking on the that very same team on Sunday, February 4th.
Come out for Sunday Funday and support the Eagles in classic Philadelphia fashion – with good food, cold beers, and the game on multiple televisions. Philly2Night has put together a list of some of the best place to catch this defining game, each offering different specials. Check them out and let us know if any should be added by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Celebrate with 400+ Eagles fans watching the big game
- Watch the game on multiple TV’s at every bar and 2 GIANT Screen Projections in the main rooms
- Partake in a 5-Hour Open Bar Starting at 5:00 PM
- Enjoy a delicious Tailgate Style Food Buffet
2JJ Bootleggers, Old City
- Enjoy a four Hour Premium Tailgate Buffet including Cheesesteaks, BBQ pulled pork, Chicken Stir Fry, Gourmet Mac & Cheese, Plus Chef Selected items
- Purchase VIP Reserved Seating and get the Tailgate Buffet package (parties of four or more)
- All tickets include access to special drink prices: $2 Beers, $4 EAGLES Specialty Drinks, $10 Select Pitchers
3Mad River, Manayunk
- Enjoy a 4 Hour Open Bar that starts 2 hours before kickoff (Includes Bud Light, Coors Light, Yuengling and mixed drinks)
- Food buffet of unlimited wings and fries from 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
4Hard Rock Cafe, Center City
- Starts at 5:00 PM
- Happy Hour specials including $3 Domestic Beers, $4 Import Beers, $4 House Wines, $5 Well Drinks, and 1/2 off appetizers
- Game playing on all TVs
- Tailgate games available for guests (Availability will be first come, first serve)
5Lucky Strike, Center City
- Multiple TV’s to watch the game
- Enjoy food and Drink specials
- Party starts at 4:30 PM
6The Draught Horse Pub and Grill, North Philly
- Open Bar 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm (Includes Bud Light, Budweiser, Goose Island, Austin Eastcider, Bacardi Major Lazor Drinks, Select Draft Cocktail, and Wine)
- DJ entertainment
- Door Prizes include 1 pair of tickets to a 76ers game, Free Happy Hour for 4, and an Eagles custom jersey
- Prices Start at $30 per person, $40 for a reserved table of 4 to 6 people
7Paddy Whacks, South Street
- Open Bar for the ENTIRE game (includes Miller Lite and mixed drinks)
- Food buffet for the ENTIRE game!
- Party starts at 6PM! Get a half hour head-start ahead of kickoff!
8Golf and Social, Northern Liberties
- General Admission – $50.00 All You Can Eat Buffet & Open Bar
- Reserved Seating – $75.00 All You Can Eat Buffet & Open Bar and seating for game.
- VIP Reserved Suite – $103.90 per person All You Can Eat Buffet & Open Bar, and seating for your group in a VIP Lounge Area.