On Monday, 18th September 2017 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm visit the QS World MBA Tour Philadelphia, bringing you the world’s top business schools under one roof. Meet the admissions directors from Carnegie Mellon, Penn State, Fordham, Villanova, Boston College and more, attend informative MBA admissions and GMAT seminars and network with alumni.
As an attendee of the MBA Fair, you will be eligible to apply for a pool of MBA scholarships worth $7 million. Of that, there are $1.3 million worth of scholarships which are exclusive to QS.
Why should you attend the World MBA Tour Philadelphia?
- Financial Support – MBA scholarships worth $7 million ($1.3 million of which are exclusive to QS) – available to attendees only!
- Meet 30+ Top Business School -Speak face-to-face with admissions directors from top local and international business schools
- Seminars and Information Sessions – Attend the GMAT workshop by Princeton Review
- Expert Guidance – Discover the difference between full time and part time MBAs
- Exclusive Offers – Extra perks, available only to event attendees
Philadelphia MBA Tour Event Agenda:
5:00 pm – Registration Opens
5:25 pm – 5:45 pm – Presentation by Carnegie Mellon, Tepper School of Business
5:50 pm – 6:30 pm – The Value of an MBA: Q&A with admissions directors, Presenters: George Washington University, Penn State University, Smeal and Boston College – Carroll School of Management
6:30 pm – Start of the fair
7:00 pm – 7:30 pm GRE Vs GMAT session, Presenters: The Princeton Review
9:00 pm – Fair Closes